Cyprus Tax PlanningThe inevitability of taxes masks another truth with sound planning and good advice they can be managed, minimised and even turned to your advantage. KPSA understands how vital it is for all organisations, large and small, to keep on top of new tax developments. Whatever the issue, our tax solutions advice takes on the big picture. We explore your aims and ambitions, before giving advice that finds a balance between obligations now and future plans, your personal life and your business responsibilities.
Corporate Tax ServicesBy understanding what you want to achieve and how your business works, we can provide the sound, efficient tax advice that you need to build the value of your business and protect your assets.
We offer a range of services to help you meet your tax obligations:
- Assistance in preparing tax provisions for financial statements
- Preparation of tax computations and company tax returns
- A review of tax provisions for management and reporting purposes
- Advise on the amount and the timing of your tax payments.
- Assistance with enquiries from the Tax Department/tax inspections.
- Advice during the establishment of new businesses.
- Maximising allowances and reliefs from earnings.
- Transfer pricing and intellectual property (Patent Box).
- Tax obligations for Permanent establishments in Cyprus.
VAT and Indirect Tax ServicesVAT is one of the most complex taxes encountered. Getting quality, independent advice is critical to minimise VAT liabilities. KPSA can provide the specialist practical as well as technical knowledge to address any VAT matter. We will work closely with you to provide timely and cost effective solutions to problems.
We provide advice and support to help you with:
- Ensuring that correct and timely procedures for VAT are in place, advising on areas of savings and changes to internal procedures for cost-efficiency
- Minimising tax liability
- Negotiations with the relevant authorities and maximising VAT recovery
- ompletion and online submission of quarterly returns and monthly VIES declarations.